In May 2009 I moved to South Korea to become an English teacher. This blog was an attempt on my part to connect with the world through creative writing pieces about my experience here in Korea, and other more general fiction. Having been writing since childhood (like many writers) I saw it as a way … Continue reading
The latest posts of Alex, me
MY SOCIAL NETWORKS
WEBSITE ARTICLE CATEGORIES
- RANDOM FICTION – Short stories, prose poetry, and creative writings about anything and everything (though mostly love, sex, and politics which, besides music and food, are the only things I care about).
- KOREAN QUICKIES – Short, entertaining (and mostly funny) snippets of my life in Korea.
- IN GENERAL – Good stuff that just doesn’t fit in the other two catagories
- RT @MeVictorD: ⚡ Play of the year contender: Chris Coghlan's Superman dive into home .#Airborne .@EzekielElliott .@ChrisCoghlan https://t… 9 minutes ago
- Marked as to-read: New Year's by Adelle Waldman goodreads.com/review/show/19… 13 hours ago
- RT @holamikoo: YALL DROPPED A $314 MILLION DOLLAR BOMB ON AFGHANISTAN BUT FLINT STILL DOESNT HAVE $50 MILLION FOR CLEAN WATER FUCK YALL HOL… 2 days ago
SEARCH Alex Clermont
What Alex Clermont is made of…acceptance adult joke ajumma alex alex Clermont America animals awkward bad basketball bin laden books buffet capitalism change childhood clermont coming of age commercialism communist manifesto consumerism creative writer creative writing crush cute death democrat election english epiphany ESL eulogy facebook family fatherhood fiction FSG books girls generation high school hope I get money Japan jokes kids kimchi korea korean KTX lies life love lunar new year matrix mourn new york city noam chomsky peace philosophy politics prose poem prose poetry puberty republican soju son south korea sunlight teach teacher teaching teenager Travel twitter vote widgets